Sunday, December 7, 2008

Playin' Catch Up & My Big Bro.

Since it has been almost a month since I've posted anything I am hoping to play a little catch up. Life has been really busy, not necessarily with fun busy things, just mainly your everyday, boring busyness. I hope you will forgive me if they are a little out of sequence, but since the biggest reason I started this blog was to journal the events and people in our lives I don't want to miss anything or anyone.


Also in this post, I want to wish my oldest brother Dan, a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Dan is one of the most passionate people I know. If there is something Dan wants, he goes for it, and doesn't stop till he has it in his grasp. From football, weightlifting, hunting/fishing, Medical school, and numerous other things, he has been a great example of hard work and perseverance for me. So Happy Birthday big brother and thanks for being the kind of person I can look up to.
My big stud of a brother! (Kind of deer in the headlights, but handsome nonetheless.)

2 comments:

Parke Family said...

It's too funny that we have the same background again. I guess our tastes are very very similar.

By the way - I am sending the money for Brett's present this week. Sorry it took me to long. Thanks for spending your time and effort for the present. We really appreciate it.

Huffstuff said...

Thanks for the birthday wish. I agree with you, he is pretty great. And everything you said was perfect. Your a great little sister.