Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's a Love/Hate Thing

Since living in Canada for 3 years there are certain things that I miss. So when Richard has to go there for business I have mixed emotions.


I hate having him gone, but I love when he brings me these....
I used to be able to get these in the states, but Pepsi quit distributing them here. They are delicious and low calorie. Forget flowers and chocolate for Valentines day, he brought me back 48 of these babies.
I hate that he gets to go back to my 2nd home & eat at my favorite restaurants (all on the company's tab) without me, but love that he brings me these......
Chocolate and coconut- need I say anymore!
I hate having to deal with the kids by myself, but love that he brings me this....
I love Salon Selectives hairspray, but can't find it in the states anymore!
The drinks won't last, the candy bars are almost gone & 4 bottles of hairspray should last me until his next trip, which hopefully, will be in the summer and I can go with him!

3 comments:

The Nixons said...

You are so funny... Those drinks look delicious! I'm glad that you were able to get some good stuff.

Chastina said...

I wish they had those drinks here. Thanks for letting me try one! (I know its been a few months but better late than never) :)

Rachel said...

Good thing there are a few perks with our hubbies traveling.....