Sunday, November 9, 2008

Big Band-Aids

Yesterday, Benjamin was playing in our exercise room. Of course, he had his shirt off, because it seems that the colder the weather gets the less clothes my children want to wear. Sometimes, I think I'm raising abunch of little exhibitionists. Anyways, he fell and hurt himself. With a nice big scrape on his back to show for it.
Later on, I had given him the job of putting toilet paper in all the bathroom vanities. He was busily doing his job and headed into my bathroom. The next thing I knew, he was telling me he that he needed me to put this big band-aid on his big owie. I turned around and he was holding a pantyliner that he insisted I place on his "owie". Being the good, kind mother that I am, I obliged. Needless to say, I also had a good chuckle and took a few good blackmail pictures for when he is an unruly teenager.


Enjoy!




5 comments:

Chastina said...

Priceless! Absolutely priceless!

The Nixons said...

How funny! That is priceless...

Rachel said...

Oh Natalie that is awesome! I love it and I love how you embraced it. I can't believe how many good moms I'm surrounded by. Love it! He is so gonna be ticked when he gets older but serves him right for being such a stink. Revenge is a beautiful thing isn't it? I love his little crack almost peeking out. :o)

I have some photo's of Brennan that I keep putting on the wall so that anyone who comes over can see. Keeps em' humble I say when they start to get a little starch in their shorts. :o)

Diana said...

Too funny! Don't lose these pictures...they should be good for keeping him in line...later on down the road. LOL LOVE IT!

Ty n Casey's Mom said...

I LOVE IT!! This one had me laughing big time. I love having little boys, but I know there will come a day when they see all those "things" under my sink that they've been seeing for years and ask, "so what exactly are those things, mom?" That's when I tell them, "go ask your father!"