Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Voting for NieNie

I know that some of you fellow bloggers of mine read NieNie's blog the "NieNie Dialouges", ( http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com )what you may not have known is that you can vote for her blog to be awarded "Most Inspiring Blog" from the Blogluxe Awards that recognizes women bloggers.
I have only read Nie's blog for about a year or less and I may not catch each one, but I never leave her blog without reaffirming my resolve to be a better mom, wife, and to just be grateful for all the blessings that Heavenly Father has so graciously given me. If you feel the same, I would encourage you to vote for Nie too and encourage a blog that uplifts and encourages by viewing struggles through Nie's unique take on life.


To vote go to www.socialluxelounge.com/blogluxe . You can vote once in each category per day.



Please, feel free to spread the word.

1 comment:

The Nixons said...

Awesome! Thanks for posting this. I read Nie's blog ALL THE TIME! I feel exactly the same way that you do after reading her inspiring messages. Thanks again, I'm going to go vote for her now.