Monday, August 8, 2011

Scout Camp


Last week, Ashton went to Camp Tifie to attend Scout Camp for the first time. Like a good mama, I helped him pack a change of clothes and underwear for each day, a towel, wash cloth and soap, various treats and snacks, and $30 in cash for items he needed from the Trading Post. Would you like to guess what came back virtually untouched after being gone for six days of camping?

I'll give you a hint- it wasn't the the cash or the snacks.

FYI- Boys are gross.
I love this photo of the Menagerie. All personalities on display.

9 comments:

Huffstuff said...

I was actually please that Landon did use his under ware. He said he love the warm showers. Hayden wondered how they were warm, because when he went they were cold.

Glad our boys returned with all 10 fingers and 10 toes.

Anonymous said...

Now that was funny! Love the picture but I can't tell whose wearing the sunglasses.
mc

Chastina said...

Love that pic! I can't believe he's old enough to go on the week long camp.

I miss you too!

K said...

The menagerie - LOLOLOL! Ain't it just so, though?

Carrilyne said...

Lol!! SO funny!

A GAL NEEDS... said...

Now you know what you don't have to pack next time!!!

Unknown said...

I'm guessing that bar of soap... only because myown boy never seems to finish one. ;)

Rachel said...

What in the world? How did I miss these several posts???

Yeah. Amazing how many pairs of underwear and socks come back from scout camp unused over the years..... Don't know why I bother!!

Boys ARE gross! :D

Rachel said...

P.S. Marci, the kid wearing the sun glasses would be Colin. :)