Sunday, September 19, 2010

Repentance

Last Sunday evening, which also happened to be garbage night, my Visiting Teacher made a surprise visit to our house. You know that is just when someone will show up to see me- when all 10 of the garbage cans in our house are sitting in the front room teeming with smelly week old garbage waiting to be taken out.

Lovely.

But I don't care because she brought me this....


She said it was repentance for not visiting me last month. I told her that I really like her type of repentance.



Who wants a chocolate cake from me?

8 comments:

Tami Anderson said...

I really love when my VT's feel guilty enough to bring me stuff! I'm happy to relieve their guilty hearts.


(the word verification for this comment is "order". I like that!)

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

Oh! That is definitely worth a skipped month.

Rachel said...

Oh honey! You have offended me in so many ways I can't even begin to count them. It's going to take a lot of repentance to make up for them all. ;)

Gerb said...

Was that last question for real? Because who wouldn't want a chocolate cake from anyone?!

Richard & Natalie said...

Tami- Me too. Both on relieving their guilty hearts and the word verification. Order. I could use some of that around here today.

Lyndee, Especially since she was in Germany with a new grandbaby! But if this is what she does when she feels guilty I'll let her.

Rachel, So then do cupcakes count? ;)


Gerb, If it will relieve me of any sins, YOU BETCHA! How many do you think cake bites for a pregnant lady is worth? :)

Chastina said...

She's a great lady!

Anonymous said...

Man, what would it feel like to be loved like that?

K said...

I only want a PIECE. And I want it NOW. And you went to that movie WiTHOUT me. And stuff. So there. P.S. could it be DARK chocolate?