Friday, December 24, 2010

All I want for Christmas...


Whoever said all they want for Christmas is their two front teeth, must have never had two boys with grins like these.

But want I really want for Christmas is to thank you all for your friendship, tell you that I hope that your Christmas is filled with great memory-making moments with those that you love and may the New Year  have all the best things in store for you.

That's not too much to ask for, is it?

What about looking at a few pics from our Christmas Eve too?
Thanks.
You guys really are the best.


Christmas Eve Pajamas


Mary, Joseph, & Baby Jesus

Three very wise and cool men.


Mary on her donkey.


And a very sweet shepherd.

Merry Christmas!!!
From me and all of my characters.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a Merry Christmas to you and yours, too...

K said...

Not at all too much to ask. You are sweethearts, the lot of you, and you have my best wishes for a lovely celebration today. Loved all the shots, but I think the last one best.

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

Love the pictures! Course I can't help but notice one particular son with his arms folded...no smile. Reminds me of a particular boy I have. Too funny.

Ty n Casey's Mom said...

Oh, such cute pictures. Love the nativity!

Chastina said...

What great pictures! I can't believe Ashton is already to cool to smile for pictures.

Carrilyne said...

Love it!

Richard & Natalie said...

Anony, Right back at you.

K, It was one of the best on record and that shot is one of my favorites too.

Lyndee, That is his "cool" face. Unfortunately it ends up looking "mad" instead.

Ty & Casey's Mom, We usually just read it, but we decided to try and act it out this year. It was a lot of fun and I think the kids got more out of it.

Chastina, He will have his pic taken readily...just with a face that makes it NOT look that way. I really hate it because it makes it look like he really hated what we were doing which was definitely not the case.

Carrilyne, Me too!