Monday, December 13, 2010

Dallin Said...

While talking with Ashton about their future plans, Dallin said, "I think I'm gonna go to clown college....or Yale."

During a discussion about ways people learn second languages Dallin announced, "Well, Dad learned Spanish at the ATM before going on his mission."

While visiting Temple Square to see the Christmas lights a few weeks ago, the boys were asking their Dad what the Assembly Hall was used for. When Richard replied that it was used for recitals and concerts, Dallin excitedly asked, "Like Bon Jovi?"

I tidied up the boys closet and when Dallin discovered what had been done he looked at me with mock disgust and demanded, "What have you done!?"
Then his disgust turned to a smile as he finished with, "You beautiful woman, YOU!"
Then I got a nice hug. I'm thinking he'll make a fantastic husband someday.


Oh....and he also said that he wants YOU to have a very Merry Christmas!!!

5 comments:

Chastina said...

What a funny boy! I hope he has fun in clown college. ;D

Rachel said...

And YOU have a Merry Christmas yourself! Along with those funny boys and girl :) of yours.

Bon Jovi......snicker......

It could happen! :D

mistyc0x said...

just WONDERFUL! love this stuff!

adam asked santa for a robot that will hand him his pencil when asked and that doesn't have to use batteries.

yeah.

Anonymous said...

Mormons don't have Bon Jovi at their assembly halls?

That kid makes me laugh...

K said...

Well, you tell him that I wish it RIGHT BACK AT HIM. What aplomb - you beautiful woman, you!