Friday, December 17, 2010

White Elephant

White Elephant   noun-
  c : something of little or no value
Definition from Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary





According to the definition, what you see pictured above is probably the best white elephant gift EVER!
 
 
Although..... if I keep it up, they might end up having some value because they may actually fit me by the time  the holidays are over. This is not a goal by any means because honestly, these are one gift I can bear NOT to use and CAN NOT wait to re-gift next year.
You know what they say about paybacks...

9 comments:

Rob and Marseille said...

funny!

Chastina said...

I can't believe you posted it! You are such a great sport! I just hope I don't need a bathroom after thinking about that again.

Anonymous said...

Wait, is that a 'money-maker' shaker?

Rachel said...

I could always lend you one of Levi's diapers to give away! :D

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

Man! I'm bummed I missed it!

K said...

Hmmmm. My size?

mistyc0x said...

OH! nice!

my all time favorite white elephant:

a picture of my husband's brother, framed, with some weird David Hasslehoff pose. he even autographed it. it was PRICELESS.

The Nixons said...

hahahahahahahahahaha I love it! Girls night is the best! And it took me a dang long time to find "the perfect" gift and I'm so glad that you got it! you are such a good sport!

Meyer Chronicles said...

You rocked those granny panties Natalie!!!! I loved it, and had a great time!