Sunday, November 9, 2008

Found his. Now, where is mine?

This is dedicated to my friend Karen & her blog post, "Enjoy Me While You Can". Karen, You are not alone.

If you read my post about Halloween, you know that we could not find the head to Ben's dinosaur costume. We looked everywhere. Well, I found it the other day while I was putting our Halloween decorations away. Right, in the Halloween Costume tote. Right, where it was supposed to be. Right, in the only place we didn't look. RIGHT, WHERE I PUT IT! The funniest thing about it, is that I kept telling Richard on Halloween, that I kept feeling like I had put it somewhere and now I was worried that now I couldn't remember where.

When I opened the tote and saw it laying there tight on top, I REMEMBERED! I had cleaned up one day and put in back in the tote thinking at the time, this was the best place for it so we could find it on Halloween. Great plan, if I would have actually remembered that little fact on Halloween!

So if you come to visit or call and can't find me, you may want to try the mental hospital up the road, my husband may have checked me in!

Ben With His Head....
Now, I wish we could find mine.

4 comments:

Diana said...

OH, that is priceless!!! The costume is adorable, but yeah, putting the head in the HALLOWEEN box so you would have it for Halloween and then forgetting....yeah, priceless! Thanks for the smile! :D

Huffstuff said...

Perfect! Don't worry about loosing your head, that is part of mother hood! RIGHT.

Chastina said...

I loose my head (mind) every day. Most days I loose it several times. I'm surprised Steve hasn't made me get professional help.

Rachel said...

And here all this time I thought Brian checked me into that place because I had West Nile.......never thought it was for losing my head.....

Note to self. "Self. Tell Brian he brought the body of his wife back home but left her head at the hospital. He needs to go back and retrieve it before it is lost forever."