Monday, September 14, 2009

Pictures are worth a 1000 words

Ahhhh....to have a good camera and know how to take really great pictures! How would it be?
The professional pictures from our races in Pocatello came back last week and since they were free to download (another reason to run the races there), I did them all.
Here are a few of my favorites.

If you want to play along, leave me a comment telling me what you would put as the caption under the last picture of Ben. There just might be a plate of turtle cookies for the caption my kids, the unbiased judges, like best.

Dallin watching big brother, Ashton finish his race.

Ashton trekking along.

Ben with his best pal and race buddy, Daddy.

Go Dallin!

Dallin in the 0.2 kids race.

My nephew Hayden, smokin the competition. The man behind him was the race organizer who ran the 1.5 and Hayden left him in the dust!

Glad to be finishing and seeing familiar faces!

My niece, Aubrie (in bib #1232) finishing strong in the kids race.

My awesome big brother, Dan, finishing in 10th overall, 1st in his age group.

My absolute favorite picture! Ashton going strong for the finish.

Maysa concentrating on every step!

The sister I never had until she married my brother, Shaleece, the best motivator and running inspiration, making it across the finish line 1st in her age group!


( YOU FILL IN THE BLANK)


What would you say about that little guy swinging his medal?

7 comments:

Diana said...

Oh, that picture is adorable! I would say "All that running, and this is all I got?"

Huffstuff said...

they were all great pictures, but the last is my favorite. I like Diana's words.

Rachel said...

"Pffft piece of cake. Rocky Balboa! You're next!"

Chastina said...

"I thought you said I'd get a PRIZE for running!"

Rob and Marseille said...

This is all I get?

Guest said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Guest said...

Perhaps the caption should read, "Ashton told me it was for a pony."