Thursday, June 24, 2010

A No Brainer



If you love it and it's FREE, then why not?

Right?

That's right, there's no reason not to.

It's a no brainer.

Are you wondering what on earth I'm talking about? Well, let me tell you.

Some of you have expressed interest in my new blog header... it's pretty sweet I know, but what is even sweeter is that you can have your very own for FREE.

Yep, FREE. 

For a limited time the creator is offering to make your blog its very own Alphabetography blog header to grace and liven the look of your blog for absolutely nothing.

How do you sign up for your very own little masterpiece? 
You can get the details by clicking HERE.

And you better hurry! The offer is only good until tomorrow at noon.

I told you it was a no brainer.







What are you still doing here?  GO! Don't even bother commenting....Time's a wastin'!

2 comments:

K said...

IT WOULDN'T WorK- AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Jeanne said...

Another time have him put your name on a park bench! Fun! I would have him do one, but I don't have a blog!!!