Monday, March 1, 2010

#11 is Heaven...

...Especially when you are spoiled like Ashton!


And you choose steak & broiled shrimp for your birthday dinner followed by a Pepperidge Farms chocolate cake, receive a new air soft gun and a new game to play on your DS, and of course, some clothes which an 11 year old boy is very excited about- let me tell you.  (I'm sure he would be very excited about them if he were faced with the possibility of going to school naked!)

And then a week later, you have your friends over for a late
night where you receive MORE presents, eat Cookies & Cream pie, and have a fantastic time bowling at the BYU Rec. Center. Then to end it all, you come home to play Runescape and run around sounding like lunatics with a volume that would wake the dead (or at least neighbors that are trying to sleep) playing night games outside.
In a word-
AWESOME!

Happy Birthday Ashton!!!
We love every spoiled inch of you!

Oh, and speaking of bowling...This is what I had in my head the whole time we were knocking those pins down. I thought you might enjoy it.

6 comments:

Huffstuff said...

B O W L I N G!!! Looks like he did have a hevenly 11th b-day! Can't believe it!

CPost said...

What a FUN birthday, looks like he totally got spoiled. HAHA My Ashton does the same thing when he gets clothes, but at least when he picks them out to wear, I know he must like them, or I am hoping he does.

Rachel said...

There's only one problem Natalie......you've set a standard and Mr. M thinks he needs to be spoiled just as much. I'll send him your way. :D

Chastina said...

What a fun birthday. I love the comedian. Thanks for the laugh!

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

I love birthdays! With all that he did (gifts, new room, party) he must've had the best birthday ever. What fun parents you are!

A GAL NEEDS... said...

Natalie, hope you don't mind I gave you a blog award on my site! http://helena-agalneedsatleast2blogs.blogspot.com/2010/03/blog-mention.html Oops! Hope this is OK!