Monday, May 24, 2010

Definitely Devilishly Handsome

Do you remember this photo?


Doesn't that oozing ooey gooey chocolate grin just make you want to squeeze those cheeks and kiss that nose dappled with freckles?
Okay...maybe not.
The result may not be very pleasant or cute. But you do have to admit that kid is charming, even if it is in a devilish sort of way.
Right?

Well, now that you've admitted it, you can let the rest of the cyber world know how devilishly handsome you think Ben is by clicking HERE and voting for him in a contest by Backroads Photography.  You can even let them know multiple times since you may vote once a day up until Sunday, May 30th at midnight.

Thank You from Ben and me.



*And I promise that I will enter no more contests or ask for your help or participation in any way for a nice long while...or until there is another great contest to try to win.*

8 comments:

Chastina said...

This is going to be a close contest. I think Ben is the cutest of the bunch though.

Unknown said...

He's definitely a handsome lad. ;)

Alexandra said...

He's got my vote.

Corine Moore said...

He is SO CUTE! You bet I'll vote for him! :) Good luck!

K said...

Pretty darned tight contest, though - I spotted more than a couple of kids I know and love. Still - King Benjamin would have voted Ben just because you asked him to, ya know -

Oh, that chocolate. I can't get over the thought of it. Yep. Looks like a little devil to me. And now your hubby is going to join me in the Sunday School? Woo-Hoo! We'll change the world, one dang kid at a time!!

Rachel said...

So? Did he win???? If he didn't.....it is because others cheated. :D

Richard & Natalie said...

Everyone,
First of all forgive me for blog and commenter neglect. It has been a busy week. Excuses, excuses...I know, but I really appreciate all of your votes and support. No, we didn't win, but it wasn't for a lack of trying believe me. We did make a good showing by coming in 3rd. But the best part is the warm fuzzies and the feeling of being loved by all of my friends, family, and blog buddies for all of their support and patience in letting me bug them...again!

Tami Anderson said...

I love your new header!