Thursday, November 12, 2009

Comfort



My mother's famous crepes with peach syrup.

Warm cinnamon rolls iced with cream cheese frosting,
meatloaf, scones dripping with honey butter, bacon,
gooey chocolate chip cookies straight from the oven, mashed potatoes and gravy, pecan pie, McDonald's Cheeseburgers, German pancakes, pot stickers, crepes with peach syrup, pumpkin pie, crisp bean burritos, hot chocolate pudding over vanilla ice cream, carrot cake, hot chocolate piled high with whipped cream, coconut cream pie, caramel apples, fettuccini alfredo.

Just my latest cravings...and how I know that old man winter is sitting on my doorstep waiting to coat my world in a blanket of white.

Bring it on old man.

5 comments:

Huffstuff said...

I hate it. It just means all the weight I lost while running during the summer months are going to find their way back on to my body. UGH. BUT they do taste sooooo good. You made me hungry for it.

Chastina said...

Yummy! Now my cravings are increasing.

Gerb said...

So many of these sound reeeeeeeally good right now. I just may have to make some crepes!

Rachel said...

Oh crepes.......I love crepes.....I want some crepes........like........NOW! Thanks a lot Natalie!! Who the heck is going to make me crepes at midnight????

Richard & Natalie said...

Sheece- I know I what you mean. Too many treats, too little training equals jumbo muffin top again. I am trying not to succumb...

Chastina- Good. Then if I make any of it I can bring it over to your house.

Gerb- We had crepes for breakfast this morning. I gave in when the kids asked for them...although, they didn't have to twist my arm much.

Rachel- We had crepes for breakfast and there are leftovers...come get them quick before I have them for a snack.