Friday, November 13, 2009

Rumor Control

This post is just a disclaimer that my last post was in NO WAY an announcement of things to come in 9 months time. In fact, I gave a few of my baby things away Tuesday with only an tinge of sadness & regret. I have a race to run in May and it would be extremly hard to do so being 7 or so months pregnant.  So sorry, no babies from this factory again anytime soon, if ever.

The cravings as far as I can figure, are just my body's way of wanting to add to my own figure. You know like an animal fattening up for protection against the cold. That or the weight I have lost is trying really hard to find me again...

BTW- I forgot to list Oreos, french toast with peanut butter and maple syrup, creme brulee, and hot almond punch...sigh.

3 comments:

Chastina said...

Now who would jump to that conclusion? Wouldn't someone think: cold + holidays = cravings.

Denae said...

I am so glad that you cleared that up, I was completely convinced other wise before I read it ;)

Richard & Natalie said...

Chastina- Evidently at least 3 people did.

Denae- LOL. Then I am really glad we cleared it up.